Promotional product suppliers will only accept art
that is in a VECTORED file. Please email your
logo/art to: Jan@Pizazzz.com
See below for any art file questions......and...
NO ART? NO PROBLEM!
Pizazzz provides complete graphic and design services to our clients quoted on a per job basis! Contact: Jan@Pizazzz.com
Vector Artwork Files
- Must be saved in the Postscript Format and contain no Postscript errors, stray points or colors assigned inconsistently to the supplier's published requirements.
- All type that has been set must be converted to outlines (curves). If future changes to the text will be necessary, the original font file must be supplied with the art file for use on the supplier's specified computer platform (Mac or PC).
- All design elements in the file must meet the supplier's published minimums for line thickness. Failure to do so may compromise the final imprint quality.
- If the vector file contains any linked (placed) raster images, these images must meet the supplier's minimum requirement for resolution when rendered at 100% actual imprint size and must be submitted with the original vector file.
- Any fonts used in the production of art files should be converted to curves (outlines) prior to submission. If future typesetting will be required, the original font files must be included with the artwork file to be used on the supplier's specific computer platform (Mac or PC).
Other Than Above
- Only professional software packages may be used to produce artwork. Although programs like Microsoft Word and Publisher are useful tools, they are not capable of producing art files of a quality necessary for imprinting purposes.